Wednesday, April 18 - Wednesday, May 9
7:30 am - 9:00 am EST
Nexsen Pruet's Employment Law Quarterly Breakfast Briefing's will kick off in April discussing workplace investigations.
At this complimentary briefing we'll discuss:
- Investigate what!?
- How to conduct an investigation: some best practices.
- Who should conduct the investigations: do-it-yourself versus getting some help.
- How to handle recent complaints about old allegations.
- Common investigation mistakes.
- Avoiding retaliation claims when conducting investigations.
7:30am - 8:00am - Breakfast
8:00am - 9:00am - Briefing
SHRM credit applied for.
To RSVP click on the date below you would like to attend.
April 18 (FULL)
205 King Street, Suite 400
* Co-sponsored by PSHRM
1230 Main Street
55 E Camperdown Way, Suite 400
The Carillon Bldg -
227 West Trade Street, Suite 1550
Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce
1200 N. Oak St.
*Co-sponsored by COHR
4141 Parklake Avenue, Suite 200
*Co-sponsored by Raleigh-Wake HRMA
701 Green Valley Road, Suite 100
- Mikki Lindler
- Events Coordinator