Real Estate Paralegal - Charleston
Nexsen Pruet is seeking a Senior Real Estate paralegal with significant title experience for its Charleston, SC office.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and work experience – preferred – not required;
- Paralegal certification; and
- At least five to ten years of work experience as a real estate paralegal.
- Title Experience
Candidates should be:
- Team Oriented
- Personable and confident
- Efficient communication and computer skills
- Attentive to detail and able to multi-task
- Experienced in commercial real estate closings to include title examinations and preparation of closing documents
- Experienced in real estate lending transactions to include preparation of loan documents, review of due diligence and follow-up
Competitive salary and benefits package offered. Interested applicants should send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.